HSE 1 Certificate
There are 3 levels to run to be qualified as a Health Safety and Environment Professional under the Chartered Institute of Environment Health and Safety General Examination Board Standard namely:
HSE Level 1: Award in Health and Safety at work
This qualification is designed to provide candidates with understanding the skills, principles and practices of workplace safety. This level provides a starting point from which more detailed training in level 2 can follow. This level is suitable for beginners and anyone in the workplace environment.
- Health safety and environment appreciation
- Unsafe act and unsafe conditions
- Accident prevention measures
- HSE policies, rules, and regulations
- HSE rules and procedures
- Defensive driving and journey management system
- Journey management/journey managers
- The journey plans for marine transport
- Journey management violations
- Definition and concept of defensive driving
- How to defend on conditions for perfect trip
- Job/Industrial Safety Analysis(JSA)
- Basic/Industrial First Aid.
- Communication in HSE
- The American Health and Safety Laws, legislation & policies
- Contingency /Emergency Response Procedures.
- Personal Water survival rescue.
One day practical training on:
- First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
HSE Level 1 Certificate Examination
Download Application Form All document and evidence of payment should be sent to: [email protected]
Entry Requirements: Minimum of O/L, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, Diploma, HND, Degrees or its professional equivalents certificates.
Course Duration: 4 DAYS
Methods of Studies: Classroom or Distance Learning
Methods of Exams: Classroom or Computer Based Test
Passing Score: 50%
Examination Fee –N15,000
Registration: To register for this course, download and complete the form and submit, then proceed to make payment using the following bank account details
Make a Payment: All payment should be made to:
Bank Name: Sterling Bank Plc
Account Name: Chartered Institute of Contract Project and Facility Management
Account No: 0025218878
Certifications: The HSE Level 1 Certificate will be issued by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Safety, United States at Completion.
Accreditation: This course is accredited and approved by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Safety, United States.
For Further information, Please Whatsapp or Call 09099175136
Email: [email protected]