Chartered Institute of Contract, Project and Facilities Management in Collaboration with Chartered Institute of Project Management (Ghana) is organizing an 5 Weekends Training. This training will cover all the knowledge areas in Project Management in Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Aims and Objectives of This Training
1. To train and award professional certification in Project and Facility Management
2. To teach the students the Global best practices on Project Management
3. To introduce the lectures to project managers and students that wish to write and pass other professional exams.
4. This project management lecture has been designed with a core focus to increase employability, ensuring students gain the critical skills to become a first-rate project manager.
5. Upon completion of this course, students may consider careers in project management.
6. Additionally, students may also consider continuing their studies and pursuing professional qualifications eg: PMI, USA or Master’s degree.
Benefits & Certifications : At end of the program, the following certifications will be awarded:
1. Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Project Management, Ghana (ACIPM, PMP)
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Project and Facility Mgt
3. Certified Facilities Management Professional. (CFMP)
4. Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Contract Project and Facilities Management. (ACICPFM)
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 5 week
- Enrolled : 327
- Re-take Course : 50000
- Assessments : Self